Solar energy is the energy produced by the sun. Solar energy has power that helps to perform an activity. This capacity exist in form of light and heat.Solar energy is used in many ways: –
1. Drying， solar energy used for drying process such as drying of clothes, grains, fruits and meat.
2. Used by plants to sun to manufacture their food through the process known as photosynthesis.
3. Solar energy captured in solar panels and stored in batteries provides electricity used in generating industrial and home Appliances like television, refrigerator, Oven, electric iron and cooker.
4. Many everyday items such as calculators and other low power consuming devices can be powered by solar energy effectively
5. Solar enery also is used used as a source of vitamin D for human being.
6. It is used for evaporation of water from water bodies which is necessary for rain formation