1. Balancing carbon IV oxide and oxygen in the atmosphere during photosynthesis and respiration inﬂuence water cycle
2. Reduce soil erosion by bind soil particles together
3. Useful products e. g. food, medicine, timber, paper and clothing
4. Habitat ( e. g. forests and grassland) for animals which may also be tourist attraction earn money from sales of products
5. Aesthetic value/beauty e. g. flowers, shade/shelter, live fences, windbreaks
6. Some are harmful e. g. poisons, weeds, injurious (stinging nettles, thorns), water hyacinth.