Dispersal is the spreading of seeds and fruits away from parents so as to settle where conditions are suitable for their germination. The following are adaptive features of seed and fruit for dispersal poresess;-
1. They have wings, feathers or hair-like structures to increase surface area for wind to carry them easily/buoyancy
2. Seeds/fruits are loosely attached on the stalks so that they can easily be released and carried away by wing
3. Seeds/fruits are generally light and small sized to be easily carried by wind
4. Some seeds/fruits have parachute-like structures to be easily carried b wind
5. Some have censor mechanism where seeds and fruits are borne on long stalks that are loosely attached which allows swaying so that movements of capsule by wind releases the seeds.